You are in complete control of how we use your data and how we communicate with you at all times. Please see Item G for ways to amend or remove any information we hold.
Updates will be made to this Policy whenever necessary and we recommend you revisit the page from time to time.
A. How have we acquired information about you?
In most cases it will be because you have completed a client record card, filled in our website contact form or provided your details when you have visited the salon for a treatment or enquiry.
Clients who complete a record card now have to give their permission and agree to receive communication from us, whether via email, newsletter or any other medium. Once we have your permission, we are able to add your name to our list and communicate with you when the need arises.
B. What information do we collect?
In most cases it will be the information you provide when you complete a record card – name, address, telephone number and email address.
For web visitors we may use tracking information including cookies to allow us to understand how many visitors we are receiving and to better understand which pages are popular so we can make our website useful to you. You can opt out of cookies on your browser.
C. How do we store this information?
All written records are kept in a locked cupboard in the salon and our mailing list is saved on our business computer system. We do not pass any information on to third parties for the purposes of marketing or contacting you with other services or products. This information is accessed and used by bbeauté only.
D. How do we use this information?
We primarily collect and store data about you to help us provide a better service and inform you of our services and products.
E. We only use your information for the following purposes:
- The bbeauté newsletter with our salon news, special offers and new products. There is a permanent unsubscribe button at the bottom or our newsletter to allow recipients to easily and permanently remove themselves from our mailing list should they no longer wish to receive the newsletter.
- We may from time to time post you a notification of a special offer or other topics which we believe you may find of interest.
- To email you with information about events, special offers and salon products which we believe may be of interest to you.
- To inform you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our service to you.
F. What would happen if the business were sold to a new owner?
If bbeauté, as a business, were sold to a third party, the data we hold about our clients would form one of the assets of the business and would therefore be transferred to the new owner.
G. What you can ask of us regarding your personal information?
If you wish to be removed from our email marketing list or you wish to no longer receive any form of communication from you, you can do this at any time in the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request the removal of your details
- Telephone us on 07702 566839 and request the removal of your details
- Visit the salon and request the removal of your details
- For our newsletter, simply click the unsubscribe button
H. Third Party Links
I. Contact Us
Gel and Acrylic Nails
Swarovski Nails & Nail Art
Eyelashes & Eyebrows
Diamond Peel Microdermabrasion
Facials & Massage
Botox & Facial Fillers
bbeauté is a stylish, professional salon in Maidenhead offering a range of traditional and advanced beauty treatments. In our newly-refurbished salon, our highly trained therapists use only trusted products to give you a perfect experience every time. With plenty of free parking, we look forward to welcoming you very soon.