It’s countdown to the bbeauté Open Day – only five days to go! We’re busy working behind the scenes to make sure you have a really enjoyable time, so if you haven’t done it already, please pop in to the salon and buy a ticket.
As you know from our previous blogs, the Open Day is in aid of Rosie’s Rainbow Fund and all proceeds will go to this wonderful charity which supports sick and disabled children and their families. Rosie’s Rainbow will of course be with us on Saturday so you will be able to find out more about them and the work you do.
As well as free treatment consultations, complimentary massage (first come, first served) , a rainbow nail art demonstration at midday and an array of other things to see, we are holding a raffle with some fabulous prizes. These prizes include:
- A Beko coffee machine sponsored by McEvoy & Rowley
- Odds Farm tickets for 2 x adults and 2 x children
- Two cookery books by Heston Blumenthal of the Fat Duck
- A cake from Cook
- A meal for two at Huntswood Golf Club
- An MOT at Mr T Autos
- A nail dryer donated by Alison Brown
- A photoshoot by Barret & Coe
- An Arbonne bath and body set donated by Teresa Day
- A massage by Hybrid Make Up
- A blow dry, treatment and products by Rush
- A photoshoot with Venture
- A surprise gift from beauty2you
- A few goodies from Lash Perfect
And of course you will be welcomed with a cold glass of bubbly and delicious canapés!
So please do join us this coming Saturday – the Open Day is between 10am and 2pm. We look forward to seeing you and if you have any questions in the meantime, please give us a call or drop us an email.
Hope to see you at the weekend!